CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

One of my favorite golf courses.......


One of my favorite golf courses is Lake Forest in Lake St. Louis, MO. That's a country club in the far western region of the STL metro area.

I had the pleasure to play in the Member/Guest tournament over the last few days. I warmed up with a practice round of 78 and then shot a 79 and 76 during the two day best ball tournament.

My golfing partner and I were one of ten teams in the 108 player field to qualify for the shootout.

The competition then switched to an alternating shot format.

Five holes later my partner sank an eight foot putt to win the event. That was one of the most satisfying golfing events that I have ever competed in.

What a day!

James Ross

No comments: