CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Interview with the Golf Club Radio Show


I had the pleasure of sitting down with Danielle Tucker, the host and producer of The Golf Club Radio Show, over the weekend. This show is broadcast from Hawaii and is heard worldwide. It was a wonderful opportunity to discuss my passion for golf and how my love for the sport comes through in my novels.

The Golf Club Radio Show is celebrating its 12th anniversary, and its popularity is no surprise to me following my conversation with Danielle. I hope you will check out the show website and see all of the great things Danielle Tucker and others associated with the show are doing in the name of golf!

You can listen to my entire interview here.

Please let me know what you think. And, if you are the host of a program dedicated to golf or writing, I would appreciate the chance to have an on-air conversation with you as well!

No comments: