CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 9, 2016

FREE #Kindle vs Permafree - Experience My Crime #Fiction #Mystery NOW #IARTG #ASMSG

2015 was a wild year for my eBooks. Instead of writing I devoted a year to marketing and got incredible results. It started with an effort to understand the Kindle Select program which is available to authors on Amazon and was extended to the permafree concept that is available on a number of outlets.

In the spring Shari's Shot climbed to the top of the charts in Crime Fiction on Amazon Kindle and into the Top 50 overall. Needless to say, I was elated. It was a learning process on what to do and what not to do.

In June and July Opur's Blade was promoted. I must have learned my lesson well. My efforts propelled that title to the Number 1 overall download position on Kindle and a number of subcategories. My reaction? Euphoria!

That success was parlayed into a giveaway offer on Pabby's Score in October. That title climbed to the Number 2 overall ranking on Kindle and the top spot in a number of subcategories. Elation followed.



That brought me to another option in early November - permafree. By offering my first book in the Prairie Winds Golf Course series - Lifetime Loser - for free on a number of sites, Amazon Kindle matched the price - FREE! Rather than working within the constraints of the Kindle Select program I've had the chance to give away Lifetime Loser for a longer period of time.

The results have been staggering. Even though the title is available on iBooks, B & N's The Nook, Kobo, Scribd, and 24symbols, Amazon Kindle has created 95% of the downloads. I attribute that to a host of marketing programs that are geared to Kindle books.

On January 11, 2016 I'd like for you to download Lifetime Loser when I use the Kindle marketing program that created a lot of the success on the other titles. Expect Lifetime Loser to climb to the top of all of the Kindle charts.

In case you were wondering, it's a heckuva story. A good subtitle would be How To Steal a Golf Course. The widow of an estate is swindled. A criminal vs. civil justice drama ensues after the IRS opens an investigation. Read how the victim reacts in this character-based thriller. But most importantly - Enjoy!


No comments: