CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#Blogger Help Wanted

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

HELP WANTED: #Bloggers - My thought process is working outside the box on this endeavor. I'd like to try a different marketing strategy. Shari's Shot, my newest release, is in need of some outside help from writers that penetrate social media sites.

I'm looking for bloggers that need material to write about. The following paragraph lists various topics that were discussed in my book. After a short blog article is written a selfless promotional tag about my newest release will be placed at the end of the article.

Those interested in writing about divorce, texting, a lover's triangle, golf, murder-for-hire, divorce attorneys, justice, infidelity, St. Louis, socialites, or defense lawyers are welcome to contact me on Twitter as @golfnovels.

At the tail end of the blog I'd like to include the following tag:  After the high-powered attorney for wealthy St. Louis socialite Shari Daniels-Donnelly files for divorce from real estate mogul, Tyler Cy, life becomes complicated. Young lovers, a multimillion dollar settlement, and marital freedom become compromised amid threatening texts, arrests, confessions, jail time and a liaison with a U.S. Congresswoman. When a lover is found shot to death a detective duo is determined to find who fired the shot. Shari's Shot, the newest character-based, realistic fiction novel from James Ross is available in hardcover, paperback and eBook format.

No comments: