CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Blogging Hiatus is Over!


OK, it's been a while.  I have been absent from my blog for nearly a year, but my silence was with good reason.  I took some time off from this component of my outreach efforts to focus on writing and editing a new novel, Pabby's Score, and to refine the methods through which I am marketing my published works--Lifetime Loser, Finish Line, Tuey's Course, and Opur's Blade.  It's been a great time of growth for me as an author, and I look forward to sharing what I have learned and some insights into my new work as I now move forward with this blog.

I am excited about the upcoming release of Pabby's Score.  If you have read any of my previous books, you know that I give great importance to strong and honest character development and try to create situations that weave these fictional individuals into story lines that are raw with emotion.  Of course, along the way my love of golf offers an essential backdrop to all that unfolds!

Pabby's Score will feature unscrupulous politicians (research wasn't difficult to find there!), corrupt police officers, Internet dating, horse track betting, and dementia.  Each element is an essential piece in crafting a novel that would not be complete without it.  I will share more details as the October release date draws closer!

For those who have been following my work since the release of Lifetime Loser several years ago . . . thank you.  For those who may just be discovering my books and blog now, I look forward to getting to know you and I would love to hear your feedback at any time.  Please check back here often for fresh material and posting of important announcements.  I'm glad to be back!

No comments: